- Talk to your nearest and dearest—it can really help.
- Don’t feel guilty or embarrassed.
- Keep active if you can, it’s good for you and baby.
- Try and rest when needed.
- Set aside some “me time” at least once a day.
- Maybe a warm bath or a podcast on a walk?
- Ask your loved ones for practical help.
- Cooking, shopping, taking care of kids, whatever helps take a load off.
- Join a prenatal class or group.
- Ask your doctor or midwife for suggestions.
- Take a break from coffee breaks.
- There’s a recommended limit to caffeine during pregnancy.
- Eat well. Proper nutrition is essential. Now, more than ever.
- Make time for self-care.
- Try complementary therapies, like relaxation massage or meditation. Mindfulness apps are helpful.
- Have a go at simple breathing exercises for stress.
- Plan ahead. Writing down small steps each week can help you get back in control.
- Speak to your doctor about how you are feeling and how your emotions are affecting your sleeping or eating and other aspects of your life.
- Talk to your doctor about counselling or medication, or both.
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed about the prospect of becoming a parent, have a look at our checklist to help you emotionally prepare.
Get full access to expert-backed nutrition support, high-value coupons on our trusted brands and much more!
Free Ready-for-Baby Savings Pack.
Around 35 weeks of pregnancy expect to receive our Baby Pack filled with high-value coupons and useful information you and your baby will love!
Special Member Savings
Receive personalized coupons and savings on trusted products in your email inbox - and home mailbox - as your baby grows.
Expert advice, articles, recipes, tips and tools for all the special, hard and at times hectic days of parenting.
Nutritional guidance for growth
Specialized nutritional guidance and science-based expertise for every stage of the parenting journey - from preconception to toddlerhood.
*When registration is during pregnancy. If your baby’s already been born, expect to see your kit within a month
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.