Now available in Canada, Cerelac Honey and Wheat with Milk is an iron fortified toddler cereal with vitamins and minerals and is Halal Certified. Not only Cerelac is rich in iron to support your child’s nutrition, it’s also super convenient to make. Simply add water and let baby enjoy!
Parents have chosen Cerelac Cereals to provide Big Nutrition for Small Tummies around the world for over 70 years.
Cerelac is a deliciously nutritious wheat, honey and milk toddler cereal enriched with iron and vitamins
- Excellent source of iron to help support normal cognitive development
- Great source of Vitamin B, which plays a role in energy production
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to help support your child’s healthy growth and development
- Source of essential nutrients
- Halal Certified
- Super convenient. Just add water!
|Per 5 tbsp (28 g)|
|pour 5 c. à soupe (28 g)|
|Calories 120||% Daily Value*% valuer quotidienne|
|Fat / Lipides 2.5 g||8 %|
|Saturated / saturés 0.5 g+ Trans / trans 0 g||5 %|
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 18 g|
|Fibre / Fibres 1 g||7 %|
|Sugars / Sucres 8 g||16 %|
|Protein / Protéines 4 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg|
|Sodium 50 mg||4 %|
|Potassium 150 mg||8 %|
|Calcium 75 mg||11 %|
|Iron / Fer 8.5 mg||121 %|
|Thiamine 0.5 mg||100 %|
|Riboflavin / Riboflavine 0.85 mg||170 %|
|Niacin / Niacine 8.5 mg||142 %|
|*5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot|
|*5% ou moins c'est peu, 15% ou plus c'est beaucoup|
Wheat flour, Honey powder, Canola oil, Dry skim milk, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil, Asparaginase, Artificial flavour. Vitamins and Iron: Thiamine mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacinamide (B3)], Iron (Ferrous fumarate)
Contains: Wheat, Milk
Cerelac cereal already contains milk, and is designed to help meet your baby's nutritional needs. All you need to do is add water.
- Wash and dry your hands. Only use clean utensils.
- Measure 5 tbsp (28g) of cereal into a clean bowl.
- Stir in slightly over 1/3 cup (95 ml) of previously boiled, lukewarm water to create a smooth consistency. Add more or less water to get the texture baby likes!
- After preparation feed the product immediately using a clean spoon.
After feeding, discard unfinished cereal remaining in the bowl
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within one month of opening.
This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children who are accustomed to solid foods
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.