- Ask about the standard prenatal tests—what are they and what do they look for?
- Ask if there are any other tests that may be relevant based on your age and medical/genetic history.
- Ask when the prenatal tests will be carried out. See our checklist of questions to ask at your 12-week ultrasound, when you get there.
- Ask how the prenatal tests are carried out.
- Ask if it’s OK to bring someone for support.
- Ask how long the results take to come back.
- Ask about the level of accuracy of each prenatal test—it can vary.
- Ask for support or therapy if you need someone to talk to.
Get full access to expert-backed nutrition support, high-value coupons on our trusted brands and much more!
Free Ready-for-Baby Savings Pack.
Around 35 weeks of pregnancy expect to receive our Baby Pack filled with high-value coupons and useful information you and your baby will love!
Special Member Savings
Receive personalized coupons and savings on trusted products in your email inbox - and home mailbox - as your baby grows.
Expert advice, articles, recipes, tips and tools for all the special, hard and at times hectic days of parenting.
Nutritional guidance for growth
Specialized nutritional guidance and science-based expertise for every stage of the parenting journey - from preconception to toddlerhood.
*When registration is during pregnancy. If your baby’s already been born, expect to see your kit within a month
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.