From baby to toddler, GERBER Stage 4 Wheat Honey & Flakes Baby Cereal is perfect for babies 12 months and older as their tastes develop, mature and become more adventurous. While your little one enjoys the delicious taste of honey and fun texture of tiny flakes, you can feel good knowing each serving contains iron to support normal cognitive development, calcium for bones, and teeth, and probiotics to support a healthy gut flora. Since our cereals already contain milk, all you have to do is add water for quick, super convenient, and wholesome goodness. Made with no added sugar or salt, and with no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours. Pair with a GERBER Veggie and Fruit Purée for extra nutrition.
We have updated our GERBER cereals packaging to match the rest of our Gerber family products. As part of our on-going commitment to provide the best nutrition for your growing little one, we have made changes to our cereal recipes, which is reflected in the Nutrition Facts Table and Ingredient List. Some of the changes include a reduction in sugar* and the removal of palm olein.
As a result, you might notice our textures of the new cereals are different as we have adjusted our preparation instructions to suggest adding more or less water to get the perfect texture for your baby.
*All cereals excluding GERBER Multigrain Yogurt Apple Pear Banana (Stage 3)
- GERBER Stage 4 Wheat Honey & Flakes Baby Cereal is an excellent source of essential nutrients
- With 100% of baby's daily recommended amount of iron which contributes to normal cognitive development
- Added Probiotic B. lactis* contributes to baby's healthy gut flora
- Different textures and flavours help expand baby's taste buds
- No added salt or sugar, and no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
*1 billion B. lactis per 28 g
|Per 5 tbsp (28 g)|
|Vitamin A % DV||0|
|Vitamin C % DV||0|
|Vitamin E %DV||10|
|Vitamin B12 %DV||10|
Wheat Wheat Flour, Dry Skim Milk, Canola Oil1, Corn Flakes, Honey Powder (Honey2, Maltodextrin2), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Mono and Diglycerides1, Bifidobacterium Lactis. Vitamins and Iron: Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Ferrous Fumarate.
1From Non-Genetically Engineered (GE) Sources.
2As Always, Only Available from Non-GE Sources.
Product information is subject to change. Please refer to the product label or packaging for the most current nutrition and allergen information.
Contains wheat and milk. May contain barley and oat.
Easy to prepare:
- Measure 5 Tbsp. of cereal into a bowl.
- Stir in approximately 1/3 cup (90mL) of previously boiled, lukewarm water to create a smooth consistency. Add more or less water to get the texture baby likes!
Other formats/flavors available
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.