- Break exercise up into small chunks of time. Even ten minutes a day is a great start.
- Check out apps and online videos for short exercise routines you can squeeze in at convenient times for you.
- Check if there is a Mom & Baby or Mom & Toddler exercise group in your community.
- Walk or cycle whenever you can to build exercise into your daily routine.
- Talk to your partner about how to split up other responsibilities so that you both have time to exercise or relax.
- Do squats while you’re picking up toys.
- Do calf raises while you’re chopping fruits and veggies.
- Take the stairs when you don’t have your child with you.
- Join in during playtime, there’s nothing like a game of tag to get your heartrate going.
- Check if your local gym offers childcare—many do.
- Go for stroller walks with other parents and catch up while you get your steps up. Choose hilly areas for a more intense work-out.
- Participate in a mom and toddler workout by incorporating your baby into your exercises.
- Find toddler exercise videos on YouTube for you to try together.
Get full access to expert-backed nutrition support, high-value coupons on our trusted brands and much more!
Free Ready-for-Baby Savings Pack.
Around 35 weeks of pregnancy expect to receive our Baby Pack filled with high-value coupons and useful information you and your baby will love!
Special Member Savings
Receive personalized coupons and savings on trusted products in your email inbox - and home mailbox - as your baby grows.
Expert advice, articles, recipes, tips and tools for all the special, hard and at times hectic days of parenting.
Nutritional guidance for growth
Specialized nutritional guidance and science-based expertise for every stage of the parenting journey - from preconception to toddlerhood.
*When registration is during pregnancy. If your baby’s already been born, expect to see your kit within a month
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.