- Fasten or remove tall, wobbly furniture such as floor lamps and bookcases.
- Attach the TV to the wall.
- Hide electrical cords or make sure they’re out of baby’s reach.
- Fit safety gates to stop your baby from climbing or from falling down the stairs.
- Put screens in front of any fireplaces.
- Keep low furniture away from windows.
- Add non-slip mats to all rugs.
- Cover sharp furniture corners with baby corner guards.
- Put cabinet safety locks on any drawers, doors, or cupboards at floor level.
- Add hinge protectors to doors.
- Unplug electrical appliances and store out of reach of baby.
- Fit baby safety locks or catches that restrict the opening of windows. Make sure adults know where the keys are kept in case of a fire.
- Install carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors on every level of your home.
- Check the house and garden for poisonous plants.
- Install an approved rear-facing baby seat in the car.
- Save emergency and medical contacts into your phone.
- For ideas on how to get baby’s nursery ready, read our checklist.
Get full access to expert-backed nutrition support, high-value coupons on our trusted brands and much more!
Free Ready-for-Baby Savings Pack.
Around 35 weeks of pregnancy expect to receive our Baby Pack filled with high-value coupons and useful information you and your baby will love!
Special Member Savings
Receive personalized coupons and savings on trusted products in your email inbox - and home mailbox - as your baby grows.
Expert advice, articles, recipes, tips and tools for all the special, hard and at times hectic days of parenting.
Nutritional guidance for growth
Specialized nutritional guidance and science-based expertise for every stage of the parenting journey - from preconception to toddlerhood.
*When registration is during pregnancy. If your baby’s already been born, expect to see your kit within a month
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.