Gerber® Supplements for Baby Diarrhea Relief is a supplement that offers probiotics and prebiotics to help manage acute infectious diarrhea and antibiotic-associated diarrhea. This supplement also helps stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria in baby’s gut. Nothing is better than feeling better.
Available in convenient powder form, just add 1 sachet to breast milk, formula or water – twice a day – to help relieve your infant’s diarrhea.
- Helps to manage acute infectious diarrhea and antibiotic- associated diarrhea in infants
- Source of probiotics
- Source of prebiotics to help stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria in the intestine/gut
- No colours, flavours, or sweeteners
- Gluten-free and vegetarian
- Convenient, pre-dosed sachets
Each sachet of Gerber® Supplements for Baby Diarrhea Relief contains 5 billion CFU of Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus GG, 0.5g of 2’-fucosyllactose and 0.25g of Lacto-N-neotetraose.
Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus GG is a probiotic that helps manage antibiotic-associated diarrhea and acute infectious diarrhea in babies.
2’-fucosyllactose and Lacto-N-neotetraose are both prebiotics, like those found naturally found in breast milk, that stimulate the growth of healthy bacteria in baby’s gut.
Medicinal ingredients / 1 sachet:
Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus GG (CGMCC 1.3724) 5 billion CFU
2’-Fucosyllactose 0.5 g
Lacto-N-neotetraose 0.25 g
May contain: Milk
Dosage For Infants & Children (0-3 years): 1 sachet, twice per day; one sachet in the morning and one in the evening. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
How to Use
- Mix 1 sachet into at least 50 ml of breast milk, infant formula or water once lukewarm, to ensure the benefit of live bacteria is maintained and feed immediately.
- Repeat step 1 in the evening.
Interested in learning more about addressing concerns with diarrhea in babies and toddlers? Check out this article.
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.