Help support your baby’s immune system with GERBER Supplements for Baby Immune Support.
These immune-supporting baby probiotic drops offer immune and digestive health support with B. lactis, a probiotic like those that are naturally found in breast milk. B. lactis helps support immune systems and gastrointestinal health Supporting amazing futures starts with immune support. 5 drops daily is all it takes!
- Helps support the immune system and gastrointestinal health
- Source of B. lactis, a probiotic like those that are naturally found in breast milk
- Helps support a healthy gut flora
- No colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Suitable for formula-fed or breastfed babies
- Easy-to-dispense drops
B. lactis is a healthy probiotic and a type of bifidobacteria similar to those found in breast milk. B. lactis can support your baby’s gut health and immune system.
Medicinal ingredients / 5 drops. Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CNCM I-3446) 1 billion CFU.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides, sunflower oil, silicon dioxide
Dosage For Infants & Children (0-3 years): Use 5 drops, once daily. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
How to Use:
- Shake well before use.
- Turn bottle to 45 degree angle to slowly form a drop. Drops can be given on the breast, by spoon, or mixed with lukewarm breast milk or formula, and fed immediately to ensure the benefit of the live bacteria is maintained.
- Store in a cool, dry place. (25°C or below.). Avoid exposure to heat sources, direct sunlight, or contact with water.
Use within 3 months once opened.
Interested in how to support your baby or toddler’s immune system in other ways?
Check out this article.
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.