GERBER PUFFS Sweet Potato flavour are light, easy to dissolve snacks made from puffed cereal grains and real apple that make a great 1st snack to help your baby develop fine motor skills.
New look, same great taste! GERBER® PUFFS, Sweet Potato, Baby Snacks (42 g) are made with your little one in mind. GERBER® PUFFS are made with whole grains, rice, and real apple. They dissolve easily, and are a great source of iron and zinc, which help support baby’s normal growth and development. Even more, GERBER® PUFFS are perfectly shaped and sized for picking up! Our star-shaped Puffs are a great first finger food snack for baby, and also help develop your baby’s fine oral and motor skills.
Our recipes are lovingly made with carefully selected, 100% wholesome ingredients before being quality tested to ensure they’re good enough to be called GERBER®.
Try all 5 yummy flavours of GERBER® PUFFS Baby Snacks: Blueberry Vanilla, Peach, Sweet Potato, Banana, and Strawberry Apple.
Appropriate for babies 8 months and up.
- Perfect for baby’s first finger food snack — GERBER® PUFFS dissolve easily (they are melt-in-your-mouth good) and are nutritious, with no artificial colours or flavours
- GERBER® PUFFS contain 3 g of whole grains per serving and contain no added salt*
- GERBER® PUFFS are made with only NON-GMO ingredients**
- GERBER® PUFFS are an excellent source of zinc and iron, which help support baby’s growth and development
- GERBER® PUFFS are Kosher
- Our star-shaped Puffs are perfectly shaped and sized to help build baby’s oral and motor skills
*All cereal-based foods for babies under 12-month should not contain added salt
**Not made with genetically engineered ingredients
|Per 2/3 cup (10 g)|
|Vitamin A % DV||0|
|Vitamin C % DV||0|
RICE FLOUR1, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR1, WHEAT STARCH1, SUGAR*, WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR1, DRIED APPLE PURÉE1, NATURAL SWEET POTATO FLAVOUR*, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS*, CALCIUM STEARATE*, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE1, ZINC SULPHATE1, ELECTROLYTIC IRON1, ANNATTO1 (COLOUR).
*From non-GMO sources.
1As always, only available from non-GMO sources.
Other formats/flavors available
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.