GERBER PUFFS Peach flavour are light, easy to dissolve snacks made from puffed cereal grains and real apple that make a great 1st snack to help your baby develop fine motor skills.
New look, same great taste! GERBER PUFFS, Peach, Baby Snacks (42 g) are made with your little one in mind. GERBER PUFFS are made with whole grains, rice, and real apple. They dissolve easily, and are a great source of iron and zinc, which help support baby’s normal growth and development. Even more, GERBER PUFFS are perfectly shaped and sized for picking up! Our star-shaped Puffs are a great first finger food snack for baby, and also help develop your baby’s fine oral and motor skills.
Our recipes are lovingly made with carefully selected, 100% wholesome ingredients before being quality tested to ensure they’re good enough to be called GERBER.
Try all 5 yummy flavours of GERBER PUFFS Baby Snacks: Blueberry Vanilla, Peach, Sweet Potato, Banana, and Strawberry Apple.
Appropriate for babies 8 months and up.
- Perfect for baby’s first finger food snack — GERBER® PUFFS dissolve easily (they are melt-in-your-mouth good) and are nutritious, with no artificial colours or flavours
- GERBER® PUFFS contain 3 g of whole grains per serving and contain no added salt*
- GERBER® PUFFS are made with only NON-GMO ingredients**
- GERBER® PUFFS are an excellent source of zinc and iron, which help support baby’s growth and development
- GERBER® PUFFS are Kosher
- Our star-shaped Puffs are perfectly shaped and sized to help build baby’s oral and motor skills
*All cereal-based foods for babies under 12-month should not contain added salt
**Not made with genetically engineered ingredients
|Per 2/3 cup (10 g)|
|Vitamin A % DV||0|
|Vitamin C % DV||0|
RICE FLOUR1, WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR1, WHEAT STARCH1, SUGAR*, WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR1, DRIED APPLE PURÉE1, NATURAL PEACH FLAVOUR*, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS*, CALCIUM STEARATE*, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE1, ZINC SULPHATE1, ELECTROLYTIC IRON1, ANNATTO1 (COLOUR).
*From non-GMO sources.
1As always, only available from non-GMO sources.
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.