Our Stage 2 Multigrain Oatmeal Baby Cereal is an excellent source of essential nutrients, including iron, thiamine, niacin and riboflavin, for little ones six months and older.
You’ll feel good knowing each 28 g serving contains iron, which supports normal cognitive development, and calcium, which helps build strong bones and teeth. Plus, it contains probiotic B. lactis, which helps support a healthy gut flora and normal immune function**. Made with five yummy grains (wheat, barley, oat, corn and rice), our Multigrain Oatmeal Baby Cereal is a great way to introduce new flavours and textures to your little one.
As for what to mix with baby cereals before serving, since our cereals already contain milk, all you have to do is add water for quick, super convenient and wholesome goodness. They’re made with no added sugar or salt^, and with no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours. Pair with a veggie or fruit purée for extra nutrition.
*All cereals excluding GERBER Multigrain Yogurt Apple Pear Banana (Stage 3).
**By maintaining the specific natural digestive tract antibody immunoglobulin A (IgA), which may help support clinical outcomes of normal gut immune function.
^All cereal-based foods for babies under 12 months should not contain salt
- GERBER Stage 2 Multigrain Oatmeal Baby Cereal is an excellent source of essential nutrients
- With 100% of baby's daily recommended amount of iron which contributes to normal cognitive development
- Added probiotic B. lactis* contributes to baby’s healthy gut flora
- Different textures and flavours help expand baby’s taste buds
- No added salt** or sugar, and no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
*1 billion B. lactis per 28 g
**All cereal-based foods for babies under 12 months should not contain salt
|Per 5 tbsp (28 g)|
|Vitamin A % DV||0|
|Vitamin C % DV||0|
|Vitamin E %DV||10|
|Vitamin B12 %DV||10|
Wheat Flour2, Dry Skim Milk2, Barley Flour2, Oat Flour2, Canola Oil1, High Oleic Sunflower Oil2, Sunflower Oil2, Corn Flour1, Rice Flour1, Bifidobacterium Lactis2. Vitamins and Iron: Thiamine Mononitrate2, Riboflavin1, Niacinamide2, Ferric Pyrophosphate2.
1From Non-Genetically Engineered (GE) Sources.
2As Always, Only Available from Non-GE Sources.
Product information is subject to change. Please refer to the product label or packaging for the most current nutrition and allergen information.
Contains wheat, milk, barley, and oat.
Easy to prepare
- Measure 5 Tbsp. of cereal into a bowl.
- Stir in approximately 1/3 cup (90mL) of previously boiled, lukewarm water to create a smooth consistency. Add more or less water to get the texture baby likes!
Other formats/flavors available
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.