- Our most tummy sensitive formula, and the only formula with PROBIOTIC L. reuteri
- Over 90% of parents who switched to GOOD START SOOTHE said their baby was less fussy after the first feed*,1
- Tummy friendly and easy to digest†, GOOD START SOOTHE has COMFORT PROTEINS, which are 100% whey proteins that are partially broken down using our unique process for small tummies
- REDUCED level of lactoseǂ
- EXPERT RECOMMENDED LEVELS of DHA2, an Omega 3 fat, which contributes to your baby’s normal physical brain and eye development
- NOW WITH 2’-FL. 2’-FL is a prebiotic shown to help support digestive health and the developing immune system.3-5
|Average Composition||Powder per 100 g||Standard Dilution per 100 ml|
|Calories||512 cal||67 cal|
|Energy||2140 kJ||280 kJ|
|Protein||11.3 g||1.5 g|
|Fat||26 g||3.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||57 g||7.5 g|
|2'-Fucosyllactose||0.19 g||0.025 g|
|Ash||2.6 g||0.34 g|
|Linoleic acid||4.6 g||0.6 g|
|Linolenic acid||0.43 g||0.056 g|
|Arachidonic acid (ARA)||83 mg||11 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||83 mg||11 mg|
|Vitamin A||1534 IU||200 IU|
|Vitamin D||307 IU||40 IU|
|Vitamin E||10 IU||1.3 IU|
|Vitamin K||0.041 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitamin C||51 mg||6.7 mg|
|Thiamine||0.41 mg||0.054 mg|
|Riboflavin||0.72 mg||0.094 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.38 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.0015 mg||0.0002 mg|
|Niacin||5.4 mg||0.7 mg|
|Folacin||2.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Biotin||0.015 mg||0.002 mg|
|Choline||122 mg||16 mg|
|Taurine||34 mg||4.4 mg|
|Inositol||31 mg||4 mg|
|L-Carnitine||6.6 mg||0.9 mg|
|Calcium||343 mg||45 mg|
|Phosphorus||7.7 mg||1 mg|
|Magnesium||4.1 mg||0.54 mg|
|Iron||7.7 mg||1 mg|
|Zinc||4.1 mg||0.54 mg|
|Manganese||0.077 mg||0.01 mg|
|Selenium||0.015 mg||0.002 mg|
|Copper||0.41 mg||0.054 mg|
|Iodine||0.06 mg||0.08 mg|
|Sodium||138 mg||18 mg|
|Potassium||553 mg||72 mg|
|Chloride||333 mg||44 mg|
|Nucleotides||20 mg||2.6 mg|
Corn maltodextrin, Partially hydrolyzed reduced minerals whey protein concentrate, Palm olein, Soybean oil, Coconut oil, High oleic safflower or high oleic sunflower oil, 2’-Fucosyllactose, Mortierella alpina oil†, Schizochytrium oil††, Nucleotides (cytidine-5’-monophosphate, disodium uridine 5’-monophosphate, adenosine 5’-monophosphate, disodium guanosine 5’-monophosphate), Taurine, L-carnitine, Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938, L-alanine, L-cystein, Trypsin, Soy lecithin, Ascorbyl palmitate, Mixed tocopherols, Vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3 , dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, phylloquinone, sodium ascorbate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12, choline bitartrate, inositol), Minerals (calcium chloride, tricalcium phosphate, potassium phosphate, magnesium chloride, potassium citrate, sodium citrate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate).
†A source of arachidonic acid (ARA) ††A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Contains: Milk, Soy.
Product information is subject to change. Please refer to the product label or packaging for the most current nutrition and allergen information.
|340g GOOD START SOOTHE||3.3 L|
|942g GOOD START SOOTHE||7.2 L|
Preparation & Storage Instructions
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the directions for prepation and use.
- Wash hands thoroughly. Boil clean bottles, nipples, rings, caps, and utensils in water for 5 minutes.
- Separately, bring water to a rolling boil for at least 2 minutes. Cool to lukewarm.
- Pour desired amount of lukewarm water into sterilized bottle. Add powder, cap bottle and immediately shake well.
See Preparation Chart for proper powder to water ratio, and Preparation Instructions on pack for detailed instructions.
|Sterilized Water||GOOD START SOOTHE||Sterilized Water||GOOD START SOOTHE|
|60 ml||1 scoop||180 ml||3 scoops|
|120 ml||2 scoop||240 ml||4 scoops|
Store in a cool dry place. After opening can, keep tightly covered with lid and use within 1 month. Avoid extreme temperatures.
*Infants were exclusively formula fed.
†Like all infant formulas.
ǂ~30% less lactose compared to other GOOD START milk-based infant formulas.
ǁIngredients not genetically engineered.
1 Czerkies L, et al. J Pediatr Health and Nutr. 2019;1(1):19-26.
2 ADA/DC. J Am Diet Assoc. 2007;107:1599-1611
3 Storm H, et al. Glob Pediatr Health. 2019;6:1-10.
4 Bode L, et al. Glycobiology. 2012;22(2):1147-1162.
5 Goehring K, et al. PLoS One. 2016;146(12):2559-2566.
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.