- Good Grow™ Nutritional Toddler Drink is an everyday drink to complement the nutritional needs of toddlers 1 to 3 years old
- With 27 nutrients, including iron, calcium, and vitamin D. Iron helps support normal cognitive development in toddlers and young children. Calcium and vitamin D help build strong bones and teeth.
- Contains DHA, an Omega 3 fat, to support normal brain and eye development***
- With B. lactis, a probiotic that helps support normal gut immune function** and a healthy gut microflora
- NOW WITH 2’-FL. 2’-FL is naturally found in breast milk and is shown to help support digestive health and build the immune system.1-3
- Made with the goodness of real milk, and no artificial colours or flavours
- This vanilla-flavoured drink is an easy addition to your toddler's diet, and can be served with a meal or as a nutritious snack.
|Per 225 ml prepared serving|
|Prepared with 4 scoops of powder (37 g) added to 200 ml of water|
|Linoleic acid||0.85 g|
|Linolenic acid||0.10 g|
|Saturated fatty acids||2.6 g|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid||20 mg|
|Vitamin A||196 ug|
|Vitamin D||0.9 ug|
|Vitamin E||1.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||13 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||1.2 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.33 mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.33 ug|
Dry skim milk, Sugars (corn maltodextrin, lactose), Palm olein, Galactooligosaccharides, Palm kernel oil, Canola oil, Corn oil, Encapsulated tuna fish oil† [sugars (glucose), tuna fish oil, modified milk ingredients, sodium ascorbate, mono- and diglycerides, mixed tocopherols], Oligofructose, 2'- Fucosyllactose, Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, Soy lecithin, Natural flavour, Vitamins (vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, sodium ascorbate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin), Minerals (tricalcium citrate, dipotassium phosphate, potassium citrate, magnesium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide).
†A source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Contains: Milk, Soy, Tuna.
Product information is subject to change. Please refer to the product label or packaging for the most current nutrition and allergen information.
Preparation & Storage Instructions
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the directions for preparation and use.
Wash hands thoroughly.
To prepare one (200 ml) serving, add 4 scoops of powder (37 g) to 170 ml of water. Mix until smooth in a cup, and feed immediately.
If preparing in advance, refrigerate at 2-4°C (36-39°F), and use within 24 hours.
Do not use a microwave oven to warm GOOD GROW. Warming the product above 38°C (100°F) will compromise the B. lactis.
See Preparation Instructions on pack for detailed instructions.
Store in a cool dry place. After opening can, keep tightly covered with lid and use within 1 month. Avoid extreme temperatures.
***Primarily in children under 2 years old.
**By maintaining the specific natural digestive tract antibody immunoglobulin A (IgA) which may help support clinical outcomes of normal gut immune function.
1 Storm H, et al. Glob Pediatr Health. 2019;6:1-10.
2 Bode L, et al. Glycobiology. 2012;22(2):1147-1162.
3 Goehring K, et al. PLoS One. 2016;146(12):2559-2566.
Still haven't found what you are looking for?
Try our new smart question engine.